Crypto Processing Engine & Wallet Software
Cryptocurrency Payment Processors allow sending and receiving crypto payments worldwide, featuring instant exchange, straight deposits, and convenient payouts.
A custom-made Crypto Payment Gateway is a processor developed to guarantee protective and speedy cryptoprocessing, namely depositing, withdrawing, and exchanging. Cryptocurrency payment and wallet products encompass both B2B and B2C directions, thus making them available for online businesses and clients. These process e-shops and marketplaces, currency exchange destinations, online auctions, casinos, betting services, and so on.
Why choose Merkeleon?
Merkeleon is a top-notch tech company that looks for unconventional solutions and shrewdly implements them into real processes. Using this technology you will power up your business and let it flourish for many more years. Clients and top businessmen highly appraise their fruitful collaboration with the Merkeleon team and point out significant progress as far as their workflow is concerned.
All in 1 Solution
Everything you want from a paying server is compiled in one product. Launch your crypto payment gateway for B2B and B2C with expert full-time technical assistance!
- Processing solutions for B2C via API
- Payments in 50+ crypto assets & fiat currencies
- Instant crypto transactions with in-built compliance services
- A safe and secure B2B & B2C wallet system
- Crypto-to-fiat & crypto-to-crypto exchange rates.
Download Processing & Wallet Presentation
- 50+ available crypto assets including stable coins
- Easy-to-use internal B2B and B2C wallets
- An extensive financial reporting system
- Payment channels, invoices, automated cash flow
- Instant exchange in any fiat or crypto currency
- Fast-track exchange in any fiat or cryptocurrency
- Agile crypto deposits within 3 seconds
- Simple API for business customers
- Collaboration with the best exchange processors.
Additional functionality involves
15 accessible cryptocurrencies that includes BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, ETC, ZCASH, DASH, NEO, ADA, RIPPLE, MONERO, DOGE, USDT, BNB, ERC20
Speed & scalability with the processing performance of 20 Tx/s (5x blockchain), the best cloud-based APT solution, a flexible and adaptive processor.
Superior commercial terms and regulations including transparent fees to process transactions: X% for withdrawals, Y% for deposits; a comprehensive Network Fees system; global reach.
Premium technical support that comprises deft responses, a multilingual competent team of professionals, personalized service for every client, more than 10-year background in trading & crypto software.
Security whose characteristics contain 2-factor Google authentication, the best protection from DDoS attacks and SQL injections, hot & cold wallet backup, computerized withdrawal to cold wallets at extendable limits, fault tolerance.
Extra information about this payment system is gathered in this section.
A payment processor is a latest generation technology specifically designed for transactions in the digital environment. With the introduction of such systems, it became possible for users to accept, send, and exchange money online quickly, conveniently, and safely.
Regardless of brand, geography, and other external factors, all payment operators follow one pattern:
- A customer chooses an action regarding their money - transfer it, settle an account, buy something, etc, and enters their data.
- The payment gateway encrypts customer’s data, thus preventing theft.
- Then, it gets to a processing centre where the details of the transfer are checked to make sure that this transaction is possible. If your request is valid, it flows to an issuing company or bank.
- The issuing establishment decides on the transfer. If the client's solvency permits, the money is marked off, and the corresponding order courses back to the processing centre.
- Finally, the information about the transaction returns to the terminal where your payment is accepted.
A complex, multi-stage operation takes only a few seconds. All information is transmitted in encrypted digital code and cannot be hacked or intercepted from the outside.
As a result of fast exchange, each party gets their incentives fulfilled. An issuing centre gets a commission for its contribution; a customer is allowed discounts and a swift payment from anywhere; a service point gets cost reduction.
Money transferring services that use processing centres are harmless. That is achieved with consistent cryptography, address verification service, and other tools that promote persistence and integrity of the server.
As the crypto market is expanding, with Bitcoin and other currencies still keeping their leading positions, every merchant eagerly (extends) multiplies their opportunities and introduces cryptoprocessing into businesses. Major advantages are:
- New customers looking for domains to make a crypto transaction
- No third parties and instant access to your wallet right after a deal
- Low transaction rates in comparison to regular bank commissions
- Changeless crypto transactions that cannot be tampered with because of their blockchain nature
- Transparency and security
- Stark prospects of fiat and payment process-to-be.
The essential features of cryptoprocessing and smart contracts have already been introduced to financial institutions. The technology is especially effective for transnational contracts where it is necessary to comply with the jurisdiction of each country. The technology accelerates trading operations and reduces costs. Using Bitcoin blockchain in long chains of suppliers, merchants, manufacturers, contractors, you eliminate errors. Each member of the network can check the data. If something goes wrong, you can quickly find out at what stage.